The Very Best Selection of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some puppies devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Woodforest in Conroe, TX. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (346) 220-9663 to get more information!
we love coming to our dog groomer Ashley! great place for the little fireworks babies!
Cutest place ever! ❤️ Will def come back!
I adopted an older very matted older long haired dog at the shelter n they worked me in. My new BFF is enjoying all the attention she deserves. Such a wonderful shop. Highly recommend.
Linda Ledford Mitchell
The best place for all your pet needs. I have a mini Aussie and he isn’t always easy to deal with. Leigh Ann does an amazing job with him! The owners care about your critter and their experience. Glad I found them and am excited to see their business flourish!
Our fur baby goes once a month to get her grooming. Everyone is always so nice and helpful. We also buy our dog treats (peanut butter bites are delicious) as well our FROMM dog food.
The staff and the groomers are very helpful and knowledgeable. They groomers are caring and you can see how much they care for our fur babies. Ashley is wonderful as well the front person Amy.
We even got an Easter Basket for our fur babies. Thank you.